1. Schedule your first virtual session with our reception team at (916) 496-3784
2. You will receive an email to create a Theraportal patient portal account. Make sure to check your Spam. Through this portal you will have access to log-on to your Telehealth sessions, see your appointment times, account balance, update your personal information, and more.
3. Immediately create your Theraportal account.
4. Once your account is created, I can place your Intake Paperwork in the Documents section of your account.
5. Before your first session, please log-on to your account and read, print off, fill-out, sign and upload your signed intake paperwork back into the Documents section of your account. Informed consent to services must be obtained and uploaded before we can begin our first session. Additionally, you will also be required to upload a copy of your insurance card to your account if we are billing your insurance for psychological services. Please allow yourself 15-20 minutes to complete your initial intake paperwork.
Things to Upload to Documents:
- Signed Office Policies and General Information Agreement for Psychological Services (Informed Consent)
- A completed Patient Questionnaire (fill it out as best you can).
- A copy of your insurance card (if applicable)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking and have taken in the past (if applicable)
- Any psychological reports, discharge paperwork, and/or information that you think would be valuable for me to review to assist with your psychological services(if applicable)
*Hospital Staff- Please fax all discharge paperwork to (866) 422-7360, attention: Dana Parry-Erickson, Psy.D.
6. Please arrive a full 5 minutes early before each session to test your connectivity.
7. For confidentiality, please wear headphones during your session.
8. For confidentiality, please be in a private secure location where you will not be interrupted and others cannot hear what you are discussing during our session.
9. If you choose, you can receive an email and/or text reminder of your appointment time. Just let our reception team know.
10. You can log-on directly to your Theraportal account from this website (Log-On Here).