1. Schedule your first session with our reception team at (916) 496-3784
2. You will receive an email from me to create an account with HIPPA compliant and fully encrypted Telehealth software called Thera-Link. Make sure to check your Spam.
3. Immediately create your Thera-Link account
4. Once your account is created, I can place your Intake Paperwork in the Documents section of your Thera-Link account. You will receive an email that notifies you when the documents have been added to your account.
5. Once notified, please log-on and read, print off, fill-out, sign and upload your signed intake paperwork back into the Documents section of your Thera-Link account before our first session. Additionally, you will also be required to upload a copy of your insurance card to your Thera-Link account if we are billing your insurance for psychological services. Please allow yourself 15-20 minutes to complete your initial intake paperwork.
Things to Upload to Documents:
- Signed Office Policies and General Information Agreement for Psychological Services (Informed Consent)
- A completed Patient Questionnaire (fill it out as best you can).
- A copy of your insurance card (if applicable)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking and have taken in the past (if applicable)
- Any psychological reports, discharge paperwork, and/or information that you think would be valuable for me to review to assist with your psychological services(if applicable)
*Hospital Staff- Please fax all discharge paperwork to (866) 422-7360, attention: Dana Parry-Erickson, Psy.D.
6. Please arrive a full 5 minutes early before each session to test your connectivity and enjoy hanging out in my virtual waiting room while you await the beginning of your session.
7. For confidentiality, please wear headphones during your session.
8. For confidentiality, please be in a private secure location where you will not be interrupted and others cannot hear what you are discussing during our session.
9. You will receive an email with a link to log-on for your session. This will usually be sent the night before.